Hello sugar loves. Did you have some lovely christmas days?
Christmas is now over and New Year's Eve is just around the corner. Can it be that 2012 is almost over?!
It feels like it just started.
***
I am back home at my parents house, to enjoy some quiet and nice days. I will spend the time with reading inspiring magazines, working in my sketchbook (which I got for christmas) and my "book about love and personal growth". Because of unfortunate circumstances, I have to start all over again, but luckily, I could save most of the quotes I collected so far. During my stay here, I will also avoid the internet. The last few days in 2012 should be spend relaxed and offline.
I wish you all a wonderful New Year's Eve and an even more amazing start into 2013. Here is a little sneak peek of the things I planned for 2013:
- a reflection of 2012
- word of 2013
- more quotations of the month
- a new reading challenge
- hopefully more crafts (my label - link of "arts + crafts does not work. I'll have to figure out the reason)
- more inspirational posts
***
I would like to thank you for being with me in 2012. Thank you so much for your comments and your blogs. For your kind words and inspirations! Your wisdom, your insights,
your light, your very essence has made my journey so much richer. You
are all so amazing. I know you made a difference in me. I am blessed to
know you ♥
Keep shining your lights, beautiful spirits!
*all comments will appear immediately - no moderation
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen