![]() |
| our friend tries to get his tree. it must have been very exhausting; just look in his face. |
My family and I went christmas tree hunting today, with some good friends of ours and their kids. Luckily, there was still snow when we arrived so it was more christmasy than thought, especially when you consider the fact it rained a lot when we started our adventure....
And luckily, the tree was dry enough, so that I was able to help to decorate the tree, a tradition I love very much! Below you see a photo of our blurry tree and one of me in the window. The day ended with snuggling up with the cat while christmas music was played in the background.
Now I am back "home" in
Did you go on a christmas tree hunt?
(All photos taken by romantic heroine)






Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen