"The sea, once it casts its spell,
holds on in its net of wonder forever."
It's been a month now since I moved in my own appartment and finally
it's time, to paint my bedroom. In my other post, I told you about the
difficulties of choosing the right wallcolour. But I made my decision.
The walls in my bedroom will be painted in blue. Somehow, this idea was in my mind for a long time and this colour will work perfectly with the white colour of my furniture. As for me, I always associate white and blue with the sea and the seaside. To reinforce the impression I choosed a wallpaper with wooden panel look (it's the one you see above).
Above my dresser I'd like to hang up some pictures of inspiring women (e.g. Audrey Tautou, Kate Winslet...). They shall remind me that I am also a strong woman and that I only have to trust in myself.
And as last addition, I will hang up the "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster which I bought in London. The pictures and the poster will be framed. I think it will be good!
What do you think of this new series? Since I have an affection for interior design, this topic suits my passion very well!


1 Kommentar:
These series are a great idea! Can't wait to see more. Have a wonderful week sweety. :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen