Now that I moved in an appartment with plain white walls, I have undreamt-of possibilities to paint them. It's quite a hard thing to choose a colour - it must be well-considered! I like decent colours, like those you see above and below. I want my new home to be a place of harmony, where I can recharge my energy, where I can relax and where I like to be. And I think these colours would work quite nice to create such a place, don't you think? And they go very well with white furniture, which I now own Oh dear, it is so hard to decide.
I can't wait to start. But first I have to tidy up and to make space. My move was almost three weeks ago, little by little I should begin. Now, let's start! I'm ready!
*you can find more colour inspirations HERE



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen