"The Return of the king" by J.R.R. Tolkien
“How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when
in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back? There
are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too
deep...that have taken hold.”
"The armies of the Dark Lord are massing as evil shadow spreads ever wider. Men, Dwarves, Elves and Ents unite forces to do battle against the Dark.
Meanwhile, Frodo and Sam struggle further into Mordor in their heroic quest to destroy the one ring."
The third part of J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic adventure The Lord of the Rings, illustrated in colour by Alan Lee. After reading the first two parts, I needed a break of the whole story. The second book got far too much onto my patience. But this month, I give the last book a new chance and so far, I like it, even though if I have many pages ahead of me, and I am a bit worried, of not getting finished in time. But I won't haste or stress myself. Instead I indulge myself into the last chapter of the adventures of Frodo, Aragon, Gandalf and all the other complex characters....
Happy Reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen