[A PHOTO HEAVY POST]
And an other birthday child celebrated her birthday, at the beginning of the beautiful month of April. For two years now, I wanted to send this special person a birthday card, but every year, the business of everyday life stopped me to do so. But not this year. NO! And it will be a hand made card. That's for sure. This birthday card is for Ingrid, the owner of My Peacetree.
I choosed pink paper for the card, because I associate Ingrid with cherry blossoms, fresh and beautiful, and they have almost the same colour like the paper :)
I used:
- pink card + envelope
- stamps
- light pink flower stencil
- grey striped masking tape
- brown and grey ink pad
- white gel pen
- scissors
- glue
By now, the card should have made its way across the pond. I love to send little surprises.
You too?













Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen