recipe:oatmeal cookies.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/12562711264/

It's time again, for another recipe I tried for the first time. I've got this one from my stepdad who loves to bake and to cook like no one else I know. I've watched him serveral times making these and always thought, they're difficult, but oh they are so easy! Let's have a try:


Ingrediants:
  • 125g butter
  • 80g brown sugar
  • 80g white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 80g chopped almonds
  • 90g oatmeal
  • 80g flour
  • 1tsp baking powder

Method :


  1. Add melted butter (cooled down), brown and white sugar and the egg into a bowl. Cream until fluffy.
  2. Stir in almonds, oatmeal and flour (which you mixed with the baking powder)
  3. Take two teaspoons. Take a teaspoon full and place it with the other one on your bakining tin, which you already covered with baking paper). Continue like this until nothing's left f you dough.
  4. Prehead oven up to 175°C and bake the cookies for 10 min until they're golden.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/12561899005/

See, they are really easy in making. And they taste sooo good. I made them for the Irish Set Dance Workshop I attented in November 2013. They ate them all up. The Set Dance teachers liked them so much that they asked me for the recipe.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/12561787413/in/photostream/

PS: They taste best with a freshly brewed tea of your choice ;)

Enjoy!

Keine Kommentare: