t w e n t y - s i x.



It's June 4th. And today, I'm twenty-six. Can it really be that I crossed the magic bound of twenty-five and moving forward to the big   t h i r t y? Well may it be so. But isn't there a saying:   "You're as old as you feel."
And to be honest: I don't feel like twenty-six at all. I should feel like an adult but I still feel like a teenager. If this is a good thing, I didn't figured out yet. In the past, I thought, when I am an adult, I would understand the world, but I don't. All I know is, I am happy. Happy to have a home, a job, friends and family, and most of all to be alive. I have experienced many ups and downs and more will come, but they are part of our life. They help us to grow. Oh, and how I will grow. I am eager to conquer the world, making lifetime memories, moving to the bright side of life. I experience life more with every day that goes by. I change. To the better. Creating a life I love and honor.

Bring on the new life-chapter.
Today is the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. And I will enjoy the trip so much.


3 Kommentare:

Lindsay hat gesagt…

Congrats sweety!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday to you!

Tom
Japan

Romantic Heroine hat gesagt…

thank you lindsay and tom. i had a fantastic day :)