The class trip is over and and it was, well, interesting. We went to a farm and this was a quite nice thing, but the weather changed the day we arrived and we had three cold days and the staff at the farm were so unfriendly.
The week before the class trip, I've been down, but the more I appreciated the weekend, when we celebrated my granny's 75th birthday. The whole family came together. Before we met with my granny, my dad came to my appartment and he gave me a big hug and comforting words, for did he know that I felt really miserable. It was so nice to talk with him, do we see us only a handful of times a year. I really appreciated his presence and I am so grateful to call him my dad. I feel truly reinvigorated!
Let me tell you this, darlings:
Sometimes, we forget, how wonderful we are and how wondeerful it is to be alive, to have the chance to live on this beautiful planet. There is a reason why we are here, there are people who need and love us, just the way we are. We give something to the world, no one else can because we are beautiful individuals with our own unique abilities and personality.
We are worth more than we realize.We only have to remind us, every single day.
Let me quote Woodrow Wilson:
"You are not here merely to make a living.
You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with
greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are
here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the
errand."
Each and everyone of us makes the world better, may it just because we make someone happy. We are somebody's happiness, and that is a pretty awesome fact, don't you think?
We were given this life, because we're strong enough to live it. so you and I should stop feeling miserable and start to feel the love and happiness that surround us . We should remember, we are constantly in the act of creating ourselves. In every moment we are deciding who and what we are. We decide this largely through the choices we make regarding who and what wefeel passionate about. (original quote by Donald Neal Walsh)
Life is so incredibly wonderful and has so much to offer, and I really appreciate it. I am so thankful.
I still have much growing, learning, and discovering to do. We all have a journey, and I have only just begun mine.
I hope, you enjoy yours and keep up following mine.
****
PS: I just found out that I have to support one of my colleagues on her class trip next week. At the moment, I am very unamazed about this opportunity, but I hope I'll be motivated enough when it is time. I am glad that I didn't pack away my suitcase, yet....and the weather will be much better than two weeks ago, up to 36°C they say...


1 Kommentar:
Hello!
You are right.
I agree with your opinions about life.
And,I hope you could have fan on class trip next week.
Tom
Japan
Kommentar veröffentlichen