Hello sweet peas, how are you?!
Do you know those moments where you feel like everything is possible and no one can stop you? When you feel this love for yourself within you?
Well, that's how I feel for a few weeks now: I am learning to accept myself as the unique and wonderful person I am. I am beautiful. I feel beautiful. And that's an amazing feeling. When I leave the house, I know I can do everything I want to do; and I will be successful! My happiness doesn't depend on the judgement of others and the way they think they have to label me. Their opinion is not my reality.
Well, that's how I feel for a few weeks now: I am learning to accept myself as the unique and wonderful person I am. I am beautiful. I feel beautiful. And that's an amazing feeling. When I leave the house, I know I can do everything I want to do; and I will be successful! My happiness doesn't depend on the judgement of others and the way they think they have to label me. Their opinion is not my reality.
The way you think about yourself is shown in the way you walk, talk and behave. When you love yourself, you attract people in a way, that they want to get to know you. They will see an independent and confident individual.
Believing and trusting in yourself will change you life.
START NOW.
Quotes to live by:
"To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself."
"What other people say about you doesn't determine who you are."
"Celebrate yourself."
"Accept no one's definition of your life. Define yourself."
Let's celebrate ourselves and the beauty of life!
Let's do what's best for us!
Let's do what's best for us!


2 Kommentare:
Hello!
You are right.
It is very important for us to accept ourselves.
I think you are beautiful.
Because your heart is beautiful,maybe.
Thank you.
Tom
Japan
Hi Tom,
I just saw your comment. Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate them :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen