moodboard inspirations.

 Hi lovelies,

do you know what? I am an huge IKEA fan. From the moment I first walked into one of their stores, I fell in love. And now with autumn coming closer every day, I feel the desire to re-decorate my apartment. Huge changes won't be possible, but some small items here and there might finde their way into my home.

This week, a colleague and I went spontaneously to IKEA after work, which was great because around 7pm it is less crowded that it used to be. We wandered around all the beautifullly decorated showrooms, dreaming about our future homes and all the things we would buy if we just had enough money. We got so inspired just by walking through all the showrooms, making lists for the days when we will return.

Do you see the carpet on the 4th moodboard? I saw it on a blog I follow. And browsing the website of IKEA, I really found it! This is how I came across these moodboards. They show exactly my ideas of a prefect imperfect and cozy home.

I have the white table and the white chairs at home

As you can see I prefer decent colours and decor. I love traditional, clear and folk-inspired furniture accents. I need bright colours such as white, light grey, light blue, light brown....I need them as much as I need different kinds of patterns.   While strolling through the showrooms, I always ended up to have things in my hand that had polka dots, stripes, floral and folk inpired patterns. I can't help myself. I love patterns like this.

When we were leaving IKEA, both of us carried some small items home. I bought two new cushions for my sofa and a beautiful candle holder. I think I'm going to buy a second one, and mabye two of these cushions.  They would go so well with the others...

Ah,I am simply in love with things from IKEA. Almost everthing in my apartment I bought at IKEA. Everything there is so so pretty :)



*moodboards all by IKEA

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello!

Yes! those are very pretty!
There are 8 IKEA in japan.
But there is not in my area.
Oh,well-well.
Thank you!😊


Tom
Japan

Romantic Heroine hat gesagt…

Hi Tom,
thank you for your comment. I ive very close to Berlin so it is easy for me to visit IKEA. Should you be near one in Japan it will be always something special :)