recipe: chocolate chip bundt-cake


Hello dear ones,

welcome to an other kitchen adventure. Today, I show you the chocolate chip bundt cake, I baked the other sunday.

For the cake I bought a small bundt-cake pan. I always loved the look of bundt-cakes, the more I am delighted to own one myself now. And because of I am an one-person-household, this small pan is perfect for me alone or to share with friends.

For this recipe, I divided all ingredients into half. If you have a normal-sized pan, simply duplicate the ingredients.


METHOD:

  1. Mix flour,corn flour and baking powder.
  2. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, butter, eggs and milk.
  3. Stir until you get a smooth dough.
  4. Add chocolate chips and gently fold them in the dough.
  5. Grease pan with butter and cover with bread crumbs.
  6. Fill the pan with dough.
  7. Pre-head oven (175°C)
  8. Bake for about 30-35 mins.
  9. When the cake cooled down, cover it with icing sugar.
  10. Enjoy with a freshly brewed tea :)


This is an absolutely easy-to-make-cake and perfect busy days. It tastes great and I am sure, I'm going to make it again, adding differently ingredients, like nuts, raisins and other things. I am not sure if you have noticed but don't you think too, that the quality of the pictures got better? I think so, thanks to my new camera: Canon EOS 70D. I am so happy with her. You can see a difference between a run-of-the-mill camera and a high-end camera.



It is my nephew FIRST birthday today. This little baby boy isn't any longer a baby: he walks, laughs and starts to talk like a champ. I am such a proud auntie. For his birthday party on Saturday, I going to bake this cake again with some changes: It's going to be a chocolate-almond bundt-cake, since my sister asked for it for my newphew's birthday party on saturday.

Happy Baking!

Keine Kommentare: