2015 reading challenge: april.

Reading of the month:
"The witch of Portobello" by Paulo Coelho

“...the best way to know who we are is often to find out how others see us. This doesn't mean that we should do what others expect us to do, but it helps us to understand ourselves better.”

 
"How do we find the courage to always be true to ourselves—even if we are unsure of who we are?

That is the central question of international bestselling author Paulo Coelho's profound new work, The Witch of Portobello. It is the story of a mysterious woman named Athena, told by the many who knew her well—or hardly at all. Like The Alchemist, The Witch of Portobello is the kind of story that will transform the way readers think about love, passion, joy, and sacrifice"




I am Kinda excited to read this book. So far I read only three books of Paulo Coelho, and I liked only one. Since the cover and the description look very appealing to me, I can't wait to follow the story of Athena, even if it won't have an happy ending. But still,  maybe I will like this book as much as I liked "Brida", also written by Coelho.

Happy Reading!



________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
 The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.

Keine Kommentare: