My dance project became more popular than I thought it ever would. The music teacher asked me, if I could show and tell the 3rd and 4th class a bit about Irish Set Dance. And while we were talking, the sports teacher asked me as well, to do it with class 5 in my last week. At this moment, I recognised, I have only three weeks left till my work placement is over. I'm quite sad that I have to go so soon. I will miss them all terribly! But:"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts. (...)"
(Hope Floats)
(Hope Floats)
So I will enjoy the last few weeks, the time with colleagues and children...

1 Kommentar:
Aw, sounds like you've been really enjoying your placement :) Oh, and spreading Irish dancing round Europe - go you!!! Though personally I've always been terrible at it, it is great fun! Well, hope you're having a nice day and enjoy the rest of your time at the school.
Kommentar veröffentlichen