"With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?"*

Long time no hear! Well, not much happened till my last post. On thursday, my teacher came for visit. He wanted to know how my work placement goes and if there are any problems which might bothering me. Luckily I could tell him everything is fine! He also talked to one of the other educators how I'm doing. He had to say only positive things to my teacher. This work placement is definately the best one I ever did. I really needed such words of encouragement! Now I know again, that I choosed the right way and that I am good in it!

The girls, who are part of my project, told me, they don't want me to leave them so soon. They want me to work at their school. How sweet is that please?

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day. Check out Heather's Blog and her current post: "And here we are, single, solo, but still very happy nonetheless." This is a true sentence! Wish you all a
Happy Pre-Valentine's Day ♥

*Quote from Oscar Wilde

1 Kommentar:

Heather Taylor hat gesagt…

Oh thank you so much love, for linking me in your post! Loving this Oscar Wilde quote too :)