"I am to the new and changing. Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am. I flow with life easily and effortlessy."

Argh, I hate packing suitcases! Especially for a limited period only. On the one hand I think, I don't take enough with me, on the other hand I think it's way too much. And I'm not even done yet! And to make matters worse...I don't feel very well since this afternoon. I hope I have no cold coming - I don't need it right now! I'm tired and excited. And because of the excitement, I can't eat - as consequence I feel uneasy, again!!! It's just NOT the right time to happen! At least I hope I'm able to sleep a few hours (at least, I'm getting my suitcase done). I have to get up at 3:15 am. Too early.
Anyway. Three wonderfully weeks are lying ahead of me. Please wait for me - I'll take lots of photos and will have many to tell!
Now, I better continue with packing my suitcase. I really need some sleep. Take care my dear friends. Three weeks will fly by like nothing!
Anyway. Three wonderfully weeks are lying ahead of me. Please wait for me - I'll take lots of photos and will have many to tell!
Now, I better continue with packing my suitcase. I really need some sleep. Take care my dear friends. Three weeks will fly by like nothing!

2 Kommentare:
Thank you so much for following my blog. :) I don't know where it is that you are traveling to, but for three weeks that's so exciting! I hope that every day is completely wonderful and you have a fantastic time. Come back with loads of pictures and I can't wait to read of your adventures!
where are you going? have fun and post pictures for all to see! :)
xx
Kommentar veröffentlichen