I'm tired of searching for the right one.There was a time when I thought I would need a boybfriend so badly. It's not that I didn't have opportunities for relationships but they never ended up like one. I got frustrated and thought it was just because of me, that I made mistakes which ruined those opportunities. I thought, I don't derserve love.
Oh, how wrong I was. I know it now. I am my own unique self and as good as I am. I deserve love and accept it now. Love will come to me easily and effortlessly when my time has come.
Maybe I'm just not ready yet. I know my time will come. I let go of all my expectations. I flow freely and lovingly with life. I love myself. I know only good awaits me at every turn.

1 Kommentar:
Oh Dear, I love your attitude!
Kommentar veröffentlichen