all you need is love?

my dear little faeries,
I wonder about the mystery of love. How do people fall in love?! I always try to figure that out. Of course I've been in love before, but mostly lovey-dovey. unfortunately. That's why I try to find out how love works. I know, love ist hardly to describe and something you must feel, but I wonder why I don't feel love when I'm around someone who's truly interested in me...
Perhaps I am overthinking. No I know I'm overthinking. Too many thoughts are in my mind so that I can't think clearly anymore - I become confused. I always try to ignore my head and all the thoughts but till now, it did not work. I can't follow my feelings, but I'll try it again and again.

Love is and will be a tremendous mystery and I will trust in this quote:

"I trust the universe to know the type of partner who is perfect for me. "

Phew, I had to get rid of all these thoughts which bothered me for quite a while now. Thanks for your patience.

1 Kommentar:

Natalie hat gesagt…

I have never been in love, so I really have no idea. I hope one day I will. Hopefully one day sooner rather than later.