"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest."

Ahh, I am very, very happy! I had some blissfully days. Starting with Father's Day on Thursday, we had a barbecue: my sister and my granddad joined us. On Friday I spent some time with my granddad. We barely see each other often, only one or two times per year. We ate lunch together and then he invited me to a shopping tour but I didn't find anything so he gave me the money instead. And Yesterday, well yesterday was my 23rd birthday. I can't believe one year's gone!!! The forenoon I spent with my dad. He came the whole way from the north just to spent the day with me. We walked through Park Sanssouci. It was beautiful though extremly hot, like the other days before: 30°C!!! I am always blessed with beautiful weather ♥ In the evening, I had a small birthday party with some good friends. We barbecued again and enjoyed the whole feeling of a sweet mellow summer night.My friends know me so well. I got such lovely presents, it was awesome!!! So, today's Sunday, I will be lazy and will recall the last few days because they were absolutely amazing!!!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday!!! I wish I was 23 again! LOL! Sounds like you had a lovely day with family and friends. Wonderful wishes for you! :)

Natalie hat gesagt…

Happy 23rd birthday! :) I'm glad you had such a marvelous day. It looks like such an unbelievably gorgeous day!