...Early morning sunshine peering through the windows. Waking you up with thoughts of a good day. A good day with soft sounds of music and wonderful sunshine. The day invites you to dance with the wind, sing with the birds and listen to the music of the world....
I had some great days, lately. It might be because my second college year will be over in less than two weeks and everyone's looking forward for summer break. I ate lots of strawberries, laughed often and I bought lots of new things yesterday. It was great. I now own all three movies of LOTR, the third part of "The Chronicles of Narnia" and some others. Today I visited my nana, which I didn't for almost two months. I missed the long and sweet conversations. Both of us, and my granddad, too, called my dad cause it's his birthday today. He was quite surprised to hear all of us.
yes, the last few days were superb.
I hope you all had some lovely days as well?!
I had some great days, lately. It might be because my second college year will be over in less than two weeks and everyone's looking forward for summer break. I ate lots of strawberries, laughed often and I bought lots of new things yesterday. It was great. I now own all three movies of LOTR, the third part of "The Chronicles of Narnia" and some others. Today I visited my nana, which I didn't for almost two months. I missed the long and sweet conversations. Both of us, and my granddad, too, called my dad cause it's his birthday today. He was quite surprised to hear all of us.yes, the last few days were superb.
I hope you all had some lovely days as well?!

1 Kommentar:
It sounds like you had some lovely days! Strawberries and buying movies and visiting family. The summer seems to go by so fast, doesn't it?
Blessings....
Kommentar veröffentlichen