Hello my sweet little darlings,
March already?! Wow.
In the end of february, I celebrated an anniversary: One year ago, I moved into my own apartment and this year vanished so quickly, it's incredible! For this occasion, I bought myself a delicous chocolate muffin, lightened a candle and felt really really happy. I created myself a loving and cosy home - a place I like to be and where I can rest and recharge my energy. It feels so good to have a save haven for myself.
In the end of february, I celebrated an anniversary: One year ago, I moved into my own apartment and this year vanished so quickly, it's incredible! For this occasion, I bought myself a delicous chocolate muffin, lightened a candle and felt really really happy. I created myself a loving and cosy home - a place I like to be and where I can rest and recharge my energy. It feels so good to have a save haven for myself.
On this note: Bring on the following years!
Side Note: Last year, I started a section called "new home series". I never continued it, so I thought it's time to catch up. Stay tuned.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen