here's another post about card making, the second one in a month. I showed you the birthday card, I made for my stepdad, before. Today, I show you the one for my sister. I thought about the colour I could use for her card, and was thinking about green or purple. The other day, my sister past my work on one of her walks with my nephew, and stopped by for a moment. Me, as a proud aunt, had to show everyone my sweet darling nephew. I used her visit to ask her what kind of colour she would like for her card and she said green. So I wasn't completely wrong with my colour thought :)
I used:
- green card + envelope
- stamps
- grey und red inkpad
- pink paper
- patterned scissors
- white pen
- croched tape
![]() |
| in the box on right top corner, you see all the masking tapes, I bought lately. |
I am not so sure, if I leave the card like it is or if I should add some patterns to the pink paper. Somehow, the bottom part look far to naked....
***
Edit: I added floral pattern to pink paper and I think it looks better now. Less naked ;)
And while I share this post with you, I'm on the way to my sister, because it's her birthday today. This kind soul that I call sister turns 29 today and I am really grateful to have her!
"Dear sis, happy birthday!
May the light of your life guide you through
whatever passes your way.
Enjoy every moment and always know:
Y o u a r e l o v e d!"








1 Kommentar:
Thanks for sharing your creative work! I alsways love to read it and it your card is great.
Love
Kommentar veröffentlichen