My crafty heart is full of joy! In the last few weeks, serveral shops offered crafty things, such as cards+envelopes, stamps, ink pads, masking tapes and many other things. And how could I resist not to buy as much as I could afford? No need to say, that I would have bought everything, if I had enough money, to spend in those things. Anyway, with spring coming closer, more birthdays come closer too. In the beautiful mont of march, two very beloved people entered the beautiful world: my dear sister and my stepdad. And since I discovered my love for card making, I hardly buy any cards anymore, instead, I create my own. And since I bought the cards and envelopes (a package of 200 pieces), it became easier than ever. This time, I show you the card I made for my stepdad (The only thing he wished for his birthday was my appeareance on his special day and a self-made card).
I used:
- blue card
- green dotted masking tape
- stamps
- grey and pink ink pad
- white pen
For my sisters card I'll use another colour. Maybe green or purple. I haven't decided yet. But I am sure, I'll use as much of my new crafty things; as possible.
Eeeek, I am so excited to try out new things!
Stay creative, everyone!







Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen