moments of light and peace

In the end of april, I had some days off. I went to the baltic sea, alone, to get some rest and new energy for all the things that lay ahead of me ( my work contract ends in one month and so many things have to be clarified).

I had four wonderful days where I enjoyed the smell and sound of the sea, felt the sand under my bare feet and listen to the wind and the voices of the seagulls. No thought of worry or work passed my mind in all this time. I am so grateful for all this.


https://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/14041882453/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/14022724735/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/14019512831/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/13999571536/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/14023129764/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/romantic-heroine/14042689423/in/photostream/
The last week was a tough one and  I felt like a witch. The class I am with in, was horrible exhausting, since the weather was pretty perfect with 32°C and thanks to the lack of sleep I had this week.

I went on long walks every day, letting my thoughts wander, or thinking nothing at all. It was so wonderful. I did hope to implement all the lessons I learnt from nature, but well, it didn't last long...

The last week was a tough one and  I felt like a witch. The class I am with in (almost 3rd grader!), was horrible exhausting, since the weather was pretty perfect with 32°C and thanks to the lack of sleep I had this week, my patience was very low. My dear irish colleague wasn't in class with me, since she was away for a job interview in Ireland.

I try to catch up on some sleep, to feel better and more balanced. I will need my energy and in the upcoming week I probably won't sleep enough again, since we're on a classtrip from monday on. But: I am kind of excited :)


See you soon!

(for a larger view, click on pictures :)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello!
Thank you for beautiful pictures.
please take care and good luck for everything!

Tom
Japan