my blog got a complete make over; and a new name as well.
"The Secret Life of Daydreams" is now "A complete life". This blog owned the old name for almost four years, and with the years, I've grown and changed a lot. I am now focusing more on the simple things in life, such as healthier living and finding peace and happiness in things I like (e.g. photographing, painting, reading....I could go on). All together, I want to live a complete life. That's why I choosed the name. But don't worry, the name might have changed, but the URL will be the same; no need to change that as well ;)
Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to the beautiful and mostly talented Ingrid (MyPeacetree), who took the time, to work on my blog layout again (she created the former layout as well). I am so grateful for all her work and I am so happy to call her my friend. THANK YOU, dearest!
I really like the outcome. It is fresh and clean, and it reminds me of the sea, since the colours are very natural and coastal like.
What do you think?


2 Kommentare:
I like it! It does have indeed a touch of the beach. :)
Great new look, love the soft colors !
Kommentar veröffentlichen