Reading of the month:
"Irish Myths and Legends" by Michael Scott
"From the Irish Legends of Cuchulain to tales of banshees, leprechauns
and wizards, these short stories and fables cover the entire spectrum of
Ireland’s myths and legends, forming a companion volume to Michael Scott’s Irish Folk and Fairy Tales."
This is one of three books, of Irish Mythology, I bought during my time in Ireland (back in 2008/2009). Like its companions, it waited all the time patiently to get read. Since I bought it, I wanted to read it and this month is was about time to do so. I mean, november, with its grey and misty days is just perfect to indulge yourself a little in irish tales and legends!
Happy Reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.

