The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.



  Thank you for your lovely comments to one of my former posts.

I really appreciate them. And yes, I feel better now. It needed four more days until we were able to sit ALL together. Because you have to know: it is a rare thing that all of us are at home at the same time. 
So we talked about the whole thing and we were able to solve the problem. 

Nevertheless, I decided for myself, that I don't want to live any longer in a flat sharing community. I long for a place of my own. That means, my priority object in 2013 will be, to move out. But to find an appartment for your own, which is affordable is quite a challenge!

Oh, and let me tell you quickly, what a wonderful day I had today: Making a gingerbread house, sewing christmas stockings and practicing for a christmas play with my first grade! Next friday, we will have our performance! They are such cuties as christmas trees, bunnies, birds and stars.... It's definately getting christmassy with each day that goes by...

Thank you again, my precious little lovers. 

(Photo taken by romantic heroine // Quotation by Oscar Wilde)

1 Kommentar:

Jo hat gesagt…

I hope you will find an apartment! I think it is necessary to have a place where you can be on your own so that you can really listen to yourself. Good luck :)