Hello my lovelies, how are you?
The last couple of weeks I've been a quite creative little soul. I created two different kind of decoration for the dining room at school: one for autumn and one for winter. The autumn one was a garland made of autumn-coloured leaves, acorns and mushrooms. the winter-garland is a mix of woodland creatures: deers, squirrels, foxes, hares and of course, snowflakes. It is kept in decent colours, like white, grey and blue.
Another thing I did quite a lot lately, was making cards. Mostly Birthday Cards and just this week I was told to do some christmas cards for my bosses.
Unfortunately, I had no time to take some pictures of my latest creative activities. But I will in future. On the one hand, it will be a collection of my creative process, on the other hand, I'd like to start a new category, called "crafts". It will contains my upcoming projects and I hope you will enjoy it!
I have a new obsession: Painted Stones.
Through Pinterest, I came across pictures of a hand painted stones, which fascinated me and a wish was born - to try this kind of art myself. And here you see my first results:
I used a black permanent marker (no pictures) and white pigment ink. while the black pen is water-proofed, the white ink is washable. A pitty, actually, because I like the results with the white ink much more than the black ones, but luckily, I had some hairspray left, to seal it. (The stone painted with a coppery pen was the first one, I did. It's also water-proofed). What do you think?! Painted stones would be also a great christmas present. It is cheap and individual.
The quality of the photos is not the best. Since a week or so, the city is wreathed in heavy mist...
I hope you are all doing well. Big warm hugs!

1 Kommentar:
Ohhh they are gorgeous! Maybe I'll give it a try too. Thanks for this inspiration. :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen