Today, I'd like to tell you something about my tumblr-blog "All The Sweet Prettiness of Life".
In the past, I've been asked, if I would have a blog at tumblr. At this time, I had none and had no intension to creat one. But in october, I was too curious about the whole tumblr thing. So I decided to give it a try. And here I am now, totally amazed about it (like everything new I discover). In October, I re-blogged 600 (!) images and quotes. There, I also found lots of lovely other blogs which are truly amazing! The last few weeks I've been more at tumblr than pinterest or we heart it. This makes me realize, that I am almost everywhere in the internet. I really should think about this fact...
Anyway. If you like, visit me. I would be delighted. And should you have a tumblr-blog yourself, please let me know!
Well, then. Off I go then, visiting my tumblr ♥


1 Kommentar:
GORGEOUS!! I have some tumblr blogs too, so I'm following you now! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen