the last ten days (or let it be fourteen days) weren't the best for me. In my living community, we have some trouble; just because of one of my flat mates.
I am a very emotionally person and in moments like this, when everything is too much, I can't help myself: I just have to cry out loud. And, dear...did I cry a lot!
But sometimes, it is the best thing you can do. To let it all out. Some scream out loud, I cry. I know, that I might be overreacting and that my flat mates do not care (they're not here, that often, btw).
I even started crying at work, I just couldn't help myself: I was a nervous wrack. In moments like this, I am glad to have people, like my wonderful colleagues, who understand me and try to console me, hug me and give me time to calm down.
In moments like this, it is hard, to stay focused on the good and positive in the world, to find enjoyment in the simple things. It is also hard to listen to yourself, your body, your mind...
In moments like this, it is the best thing to stop for a moment, to clear your mind, breathe in deeply and exhale slowly...and cry, if you feel like you can't handle the burden any longer. Afterwards, you feel better, trust me!
All this, let me think of the following quotation:
"For one minute, walk outside. Stand there, in silence. Look up the sky and contemplate, how amazing Life is."
I think, this is the best advise and remedy for moments like this...
I am sure, I will think a lot about this quote. Because the troube isn't over yet and no end in sight.
***
Take care, my loves. Don't forget to be gentle to yourself.
And don't forget, sometimes it is good, to cry.
All my love ♥
And don't forget, sometimes it is good, to cry.
All my love ♥


4 Kommentare:
So sorry you have sadness in your living situation. That is hard. I too am very sensitive and emotional. Crying helps. Thank you for visiting...kathy
I hope you will have happier days very soon!
Until then I send you warm hugs... keep your head up :)
P.S.: Your playlist is amazing :D
I hope you feel much better now. Many hugs! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen