busy weeks ahead!


It might become a bit quiet here the next couple of weeks. I am entering a phase in  which I will be very busy. At the beginning of January, I applied for an apartment and last week I got the okay, that I can move in in the end of February. And as we all know, February is a short month, so I have to spend my time carefully. 

I have to pack all my stuff back into boxes (again) which I can do only after work or at the weekends. I have to find someone, who takes over my room in the living community, which is a process of serveral weeks. I will get phone calls and I'll set appointments for interviews and views.

I have to terminate my contract of telephone and internet because my current provider isn't available at the place where I'll move in. 

I have to find a final date for my move. I have to ask my family and friends to help me to get all my stuff down from the 5th floor of an old building  without an elevator ( luckily, the new house has one - my apartment is in the 8th floor).

But I am so happy to move into my own appartment and that everything falls into line. And with this I will leave you, my precious lovers.


Stay happy, motivated and healthy!

3 Kommentare:

Ingrid hat gesagt…

hoorah! have fun, and good luck!

Lindsay hat gesagt…

Good luck! We will be here waiting for your return. :)

Jo hat gesagt…

I hope everything will be well :D