
Welcome to this wonderful new year of 2013! This year will be absolutely amazing, I can feel it. The past year was filled with lots of unforgettable things and changes. So let's have a look at all the past events of 2012:
...I choosed a word of the year
...I started a reading challenge
...I shared with you a quote each month
...I decided to live a positive life and faced my fears and challanges
...I entered another year of this wonderful planet
...I shared with you up-lifting words
...I graduated from college
...I started my first job and became the co. pedagogue of a first grade and I met my irish colleague
...I celebrated summer solstice
...I moved out
...I received two blog awards
...I started a tumblr-blog
...I started to use pinterest
...I met Ingrid of My Peacetree
...I got over a bad cold
...I changed the name of my second blog and started it completely new
...I entered a photo contest of a local news paper, which ends January, 7th
...I started a new category, called creativity
...I went to see a show of Cirque du Soleil
...I lived with the seasons and noticed the changes. I really did.
Never before I experienced them so insensively.
And here it is, the new year of 2013, a fresh and unwritten year, which will present lots of new opportunities. The universe is ready to support me in every single intention I set my mind on to.
Thank you for being with me this past year and join me for my new adventures in 2013!

1 Kommentar:
Congrats with all your achievements! And on graduating, getting a job - that's great! 2012 was also the year I get to know your blog and I want to thank you for that. :) Wishing you all the best for 2012!
Kommentar veröffentlichen