with a new year ahead, it's time to continue the tradition of choosing a word for the year. It's my second year, I join in. My word of 2012 was "Change". And oh, it was a year of changes. I wrote about it in my last post. For this year, I choosed the following word(s):
When I was thinking about a word for 2013, these two came into my mind. I feel the need of living simple. Not only in my everyday life, like owning less or just as much as I need. But I also want to keep a clear mind this year. No usless worries and thoughts. A year full of light and enjoyment!
"I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life, wherever you are."
- Diane von Fürstenberg
Currently, I am in a process to find a place for my own. My own safe haven where I can realize myself. Should I get the flat I'm hoping for, which would be so great, I would start with a simple living. To keep a clear mind will be much harder. But I will accept the challenge!
I think, to choose a word of the year helps you to stay focused. Did you choosed a word of the year and woud you let me know? So far I know did two blogger choose already a word of the year: Nordjus and Dryada Journals.
If you did not choosed a word, feel free to join in!


2 Kommentare:
Simplicity and clearness... ahh those 2 resonate with me too! Sometimes we are so alike. :) Wishing you lots of happiness in small things and a great 2013!
thank you love. And I think, you and i would get along so very well! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen