keeping a memory jar.

 Hello, sugar loves, today, I'd like to share with you another creative idea I came across with in the world-wide-web:

THE MEMORY JAR!

The name says it all: it is a jar which will be filled with memories and experiences you'll made in 2013. 
The whole objective is to take an empty jar and throughout 2013, you write down anything good that’s happened, or pictures, tickets and drawings, and on new years eve, empty it out and see all the wonderful memories from the year.

I really love the idea of a memory jar. It's perfect for keeping all your good experiences in mind and most of all, it helps you to stay focused on all the good things in your life. I will start this project myself and I am kind of excited. Let's see what this year may bring!


Above, you see my memory jar (by now, it has already some notes in it). I wanted to keep it simple, that's why I used a self-adhevise creame coloured crocheted tape. What do you think? And will you keep one yourself?

Happy memory keeping, my dears.

1 Kommentar:

Jo hat gesagt…

This is a very wonderful idea and I think I will make a memory jar too. It is so simple and looks so pretty!
Thank you for sharing this idea with us and have a great weekend :)