Reading of the month: "The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian" by C.S. Lewis
"Narnia is in trouble! All the magical creatures and talking animals have
been forced into hiding by an evil king. Fortunately, young Prince
Caspian escapes in time to lead the Old Narnians in the fight for their
freedom. But when the battle goes badly, Caspian blows an enchanted
horn. Suddenly Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie are pulled back
into Narnia from England, where they had returned after defeating the
evil White Witch. In a race against time and with the aid of the Great
Lion, Aslan, they join Caspian and his army in a battle to restore peace
throughout Narnia."
I loved the Chronicles of Narnia from the first time, I heard of this books. It let me wish to read the books and I bought them one by one. They are fantastic and they belong to my favourites.
Happy Reading!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.
Every month, I share with you one book, I am currently reading. Follow me on my literary journey through the year and discover new books.
The covers always show the edition I own. Start your own reading challenge, either for yourself or join the goodreads reading challenge.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen