Birthday Girl.




Hello my sweet little darlings, how are you?


We already have June, can you believe it? Time is vanishing oh so very quickly. I am always very excited when June arrives because it means, my birthday isn't that far away. And, to be exact, it is today. Today is my twentyfourth birthday!

What shall I say, my life, especially the last few years, were incredibly amazing. I finished school with my A-levels, spent a year abroad and very shortly, I will be a fully trained educator (June 20th) and will start my first job a few weeks later. Now, looking back, all the things I did, all the decisions I made...everything where meant to happen like it did. Everything fell into line.

With entering my twentyfourth year on this beautifully earth, a new chapter in my life begins. New challenges, changes and adventures lie ahead of me, which will help me to grow and to become the person I want to be. I know that my future will be glorious. I welcome it with open arms and will face all obstacles bravely, because I know I am not alone. Out there are people who care for me and who offer me help whenever I need it. So I am very excited to enter this new chapter of life.

You should do the same, loves, no matter if you're entering a new life-chapter yourself or just struggling with your current life. Know, that you are not alone. You are loved, and exactly in this moment, someone is thinking of you! And if no one told you yet, that they love you, I do!

Even though it's my birthday, I will join my dancing lessons. The people there became quite good friends to me and I love dancing way too much to miss it. To celebrate it with them, I made some strawberry-orange-chocolate-muffins. I hope they will like them - it was the first time I made muffins :) Tomorrow then, my mum, my stepfather and I will dine out. And on saturday, my beloved friends will come to celebrate with me. I am so excited and hope the weather will be good  and warm, so that we're able to sit outside. The last few days were quite miserable, with low temperatures and rain. In all my twentyfour years, it happened only a very few times, that it rained on my birthday...

Some other wonderful news:
Last wednesday, I got the results of my exams. I passed them all!!! Remember when I told you about my worries because of exam number one? It turned out that it was my best exam. Imagine my surprised face when I got the news! My worries were absolutely unnecessary (I should have known that - but sometimes, I can't help myself.) It's all human.

Bye for now, my dears. Sending you all my love!

1 Kommentar:

Jo hat gesagt…

This monday really has good news!
I wish you a happy birthday and a successful and magical new chapter of your life <3 I am sure everything gets exciting now.

And of course I am very happy to hear that you passed you exams :)