My loves,
it is official now: I am a fully trained educator! I can't believe that three years are already over. The quote of Gretchen Rubin sums it all up. When I look back on my training, some days seem so long, yet three years passed by so quickly. It's just like I started my training yesterday.
it is official now: I am a fully trained educator! I can't believe that three years are already over. The quote of Gretchen Rubin sums it all up. When I look back on my training, some days seem so long, yet three years passed by so quickly. It's just like I started my training yesterday.
1. My old classroom // 2. group picture // 3. getting our diploma // 4. my college
My graduation has been wonderful (except of the weather: rain all day long)! I was so excited that day and my heart pounded as if it would burst. So many emotions at the same time: tears, hugs, goodbye's and farewells, flurry of camera flashes, applause, smiles, laughter.... sometimes, it was heartbreaking.
Wednesday, June 20th, at around 11 am the ceremonies started. Altogether, seven classes graduated on this day. It was amazing: thunderous applause for every class. Between every class there was a tiny musical interlude and then every class teacher said a bit about the class and the three years. We got our diploma and our certificate which allows us to call us educators.
It was an epic moment!
A pity it rained all day. Everyone was eager to leave as soon as possible. It was all hectic and it was impossible to take pictures outside. In the end, I found two of my classmates and we took some pictures and then we said goodbye - but hopefully not for long. I said goodbye to some teachers who became quite good accquaintances. I even got huged by one - it was so cute. I said goodbye to my english teacher and we talked about how fast three years passed by. I can't believe they are over and that I won't attend the courses there anymore. This fact I didn't realized yet...and I think I will need a few days to do so...it feels so weird just to think about it. To know I am a fully trained eductaor, starting a job soon, feels great.
Real life starts in about two (!) weeks!
Woah, I am still overwhelmed of all the emotions of the last few days. I feel a bit nostalgic and sad, that I have to leave this place which has been an important part of my life...
But it was a wonderful day, there's no denying it. People I love where with me this day: my dad, my mum and two of our american friends.
I'd like to finish this post with words, my grandma told me:
But it was a wonderful day, there's no denying it. People I love where with me this day: my dad, my mum and two of our american friends.
I'd like to finish this post with words, my grandma told me:
"You're future will be glorious,
love! Amazing things wait for you in this new chapter of life. Things
that let you grow and let you become stronger! Surely, there will be
days which will be frustrating and worse but they will pass. You will
shine brighter than before and you will face obstacles more bravely. And
always remember how much I love you. And so does your grandad. You're
not alone, love! Your grandad and I will support you as long we're on
this earth. We love you, darling.
Now, go your way and enjoy this new adevnture!"
With my graduation, I reached another goal of my wishlist.
Sending you all my love!


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen