You know, I am a country girl, all through! Yesterday proved it, again!
I attended a summer solstice celebration of the village where my dancing class takes place. It was a closed community which maked it familiar and the festivity was so beautiful! Making flower crowns, dancing summer dances, chatting with friends, enjoying time together, being happy...
But have a look at the photos, they show you better how wonderful it was - words could not describe the perfection of this day!
Usually, Summer Solstice is between June 19th - June 21st. But last week has been a rainy one so we decided to celebrate it on a sunday. But seriously: You can celebrate summer each day, right?!
Oh, I am so glad I joined it! It was like I imagined it and I think, it was very close to those celebrations in Sweden...oh, how much I'd like to see the "real summer solstice celebrations"! One day...I will!
Many, many love and hugs to you, sweeties!
Many, many love and hugs to you, sweeties!
(All photographs are copyrighted by Romantic Heroine. // Quote by: Susan Polis Shutz)



1 Kommentar:
Wow! This must have been such an inspiring and wonderful weekend! All these flowers and music...:) It looks like you had alot of fun.
I have never been on an celebration like this so I hope one day they make a similar one in my area...
Kommentar veröffentlichen