Sometimes, I wonder why I keep posting.
I host this blog for 2 1/2 years now and I share things with you which are sometimes private and emotional. I share my memories of days I spent or try to share some positive thoughts with you.
I host this blog for 2 1/2 years now and I share things with you which are sometimes private and emotional. I share my memories of days I spent or try to share some positive thoughts with you.
I wonder: "Is it enough"? Are the 45 followers of this blog truly interested in what I write? How shall I know it, if none of them leaving a feedback?!" Okay, don't get me wrong. I love everyone of you, but sometimes it would be great to hear from you, once in a while. Everyone likes to receive some lovely and kind words; me included.
But I also think, it is just a normal reaction and every blogger has thoughts like this from time to time.
When I started blogging, I never expected to have more than fourty followers and the fact, that so many people follow me has to mean something.
I don't expect a comment on every post I write, but it would be wonderful to hear from YOU, now and then.
And: For the main part, I post for myself and not for comments but at least, I hope to sweeten your days with one of my posts.
Thank you for reading. Stay tuned!
PS: I am still a positive and optimistic little soul which just has too much time to think, lately...
(photo source unknown)

2 Kommentare:
I'm here and I'm reading and now I'm commenting! Sorry that I don't comment often. You are always lovely and it is a pleasure to read your blog. Even if nobody comments - know that people are definitely reading! x
Please don't be sad. My day becomes brighter when I read the wonderful words of your two blogs and I think I am not the only one who feels like this :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen