hi there...
...oh well, I actually don't know what to write about. Nothing important or worth telling happened lately.
I am enjoying my last week at college, which is a project week and like last year, I attend the meditation course, which is brilliant. I feel so relaxed and sleepy - it's amazing. We tried light meditation, smile meditation and some others. So good! Smile meditation works quite well for me, it seems: when I opened my eyes, still smiling, everyone was looking at me. that was kind of embarrassing! But I felt good and nothing else matters, right?!
Today's wednesday that means only a week left till I am officially finishing college. Next week, around this time, I'll be already graduated (--> Post comes soon)! It's a weird feeling just to think of it. So it is no wonder that my mind is filled with lots of thoughts (--> Post comes soon). There are also some other things, I'd like to share with you in june/july. So stay tuned, okay?!
Like posted here, I changed my second blog a bit. Because it is an old/new blog I'd like to post everyday but try to post every second day instead. If you haven't already, please have look, and perhaps I'll see you there as a reader as well. I would be delighted!
Off I go now, to daydream a little, thinking about the last three years (about college, changes etc).
Have a wonderful evening, my little darlings! Love you incredibly! ♥


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen